Were Holly Whitaker’s views on the organization Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) correct? The author of this letter to The Guardian doesn’t think so. Read on to find out why this female member of Alcoholics Anonymous says that the organization is anything but the picture painted by Whitaker.
- Debunking Sexist Claims About Alcoholics Anonymous
- You May Have Antibodies After Coronavirus Infection. But Not for Long. – The New York Times
- Epic MyChart Helps Deliver COVID-19 Drive-Thru Tests at 1,000+ CVS Pharmacies
- How IT priorities are shifting during the COVID-19 crisis
- Nearly 200 Groups in Canada Vow to Fight for Covid-19 Recovery That Puts Human and Ecological Health First | Common Dreams News